top of page

Giustozzi S.r.l.

Pubblico·6 membri

Subtitle Kill Bill Vol 1

"Go for the kill.".An assassin is shot at the altar by her ruthless employer, Bill, and other members of their assassination circle. But "The Bride" lives to plot her vengeance. Setting out for some payback, she makes a death list and hunts down those who wronged her, saving Bill for last.

subtitle kill bill vol 1

Someone please refresh my memory on this. I saw both movies in the cinema when released and recently re-watched vol. 1 on Netflix. (In typical Netflix fashion they had Vol. 2 available a while back but no Vol. 1, as soon as I noticed Vol.1 had appeared I found Vol. 2 had vanished. Grrr. But I digress.) In the version on Netflix all the foreign language dialogue (mainly Japanese) appeared without subtitles. The only subtitle option of use to me was English CC which of course gave subtitles and more for everything.

I'm pretty certain the original cinema release did have English language subtitles where relevant and it would have stuck in my memory if it didn't. Info on IMDB seems to confirm this. Am I right on this point and if so any idea why the Netflix version is missing them?

Purchased the film Kill Bill Vol:2 and the non-english parts did not show the subtitles even though I know for a fact that the film had them. There was no visible option that I could find to bring them up besides the option of "Auto" (recommended) which didn't seem to do anything anyway.

Hattori Hanzo : [in Japanese; subtitled] I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut. 041b061a72

Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...
Pagina del gruppo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page